Thursday 10 May 2012

Rings Rings Rings


Bario Neal Collections

Rings are some of my favorite things to browse and who could blame me with such stunning pieces out there.

I read a post a few weeks ago about a woman who felt insecure because she didn't have a wedding band or ring on her finger. (as soon as I find it again I promise to share it with you) It kind of stuck with me a bit because I never really thought about rings in that way much only that I really liked them.

I am definitely one of the lucky one's to have found a really fantastic guy and after we got married I love wearing a ring on my finger as a symbol for 'us' not for anyone else to see or even judge what type of ring it is.  I happen to really love my wedding band (its handcrafted from Ireland) but more for the sake that every time I look at it, it reminds me how lucky I am! But I don't wear it every day. I switch it up, stack different rings together and look forward to adding more to be able to change things around a bit.

If you like handcrafted and the environmentally conscious check out Bario Neal.  Anna Bario and Page Neal introduced their two-woman operation in spring of 2007.  Every piece is handcrafted to order or they will even work with clients to customize their perfect piece. They work with 'reclaimed precious metals; ethically-sourced stones; and low-impact, environmentally conscious practices'. I love their website and maybe one of these days Colum and I can visit their studio, I have been wanting this for ages!

If your married do you always wear your wedding band? If your not married do you feel the need to wear a ring on your ring finger? How many rings do you wear? (the most I've ever worn on one finger is three)

I'd love to hear your thoughts xo

ps.  check out their Tumblr  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it