Monday 7 May 2012

Welcome!


Hi!
Here is my little take on the things, ideas and people I love.

I think we're a sum of all the places we've been and people we've met.  I have always loved to travel and very much still do. (my humble international life has proved just that)  Right now me, my husband and our two toddlers live in Toronto.  One of these days, we'll move into that dream home closer to where I grew up on the East Coast, USA and finally learn to hang our hat! (that will be a very special day) But for now I'm looking forward to sharing and discovering new things with you, talking about food and family, maybe even a little online shopping too!

Here are my most favorite people who make my everyday very special!  

Me and my favorite little people; Ella & Finnian



This is my husband, Colum. He hates getting his picture taken!

Where do you hang your hat? Do you think it will always be in the same place?

See you soon
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it