Thursday 24 May 2012

Pretty Flower Halo's

{style inspiration | spring things : a crown of blossoms}

     My sister is getting married in August and these flower halo's have come up in conversation quite a bit. They are so lush and impressively simple that no wonder she has had her eye on them. I think its a really great way to add such unique natural beauty to such a memorable day.  There are so many different styles from simple to extravagant, I think it would be so hard to choose if I were the bride (I don't think my sister knows if she'll wear one or not just yet).

How about this one?

credit
or maybe this?
credit

on the simpler side?

or with a veil?
credit  

something a bit more lush?

Such a statement piece don't you think? Would you consider wearing one? It would photograph really well no matter what the style.  I'd love to hear your thoughts!

xo

ps. I wore a handcrafted mantia on my wedding day ;)












No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it