Wednesday 16 May 2012

Mini Interview Series and That Smile!

Since they'll probably come up a bit, I thought I could share with you my favorite little people, Ella & Finnian, in a mini series.  Every now and then I like to do mini interviews with them because I love the answer's they give. They always surprise's me and it's fun!

Ella loves when we get a chance to do this and she has the cutest smile ever! Here's my latest mini-view with my little girl.

 
How old are you? And what's your favorite color?
I'm 4. And my favorite color is pink!

What do you like to eat the most?
Vegetables and carrots because I want to grow to the light switch so I can get a puppy.

Where's your favorite place to go?
The park so I can meet new friends and play with them.

If you were going to cook a meal for mommy, daddy and Finnian what would it be?
A barbeque because I like to eat outside.

What season do you like the most?
Summer because that is when my birthday is. (this question always ends up with a very extensive discussion about what her birthday will be like this year ~ she LOVES he birthday ;)

What's your favorite thing to do with Mommy?
Go swimming.

What's your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
Get a piggy back.

If you could only take one toy on a very long trip what toy would it be?
Fluffy's because I like her. She is so fluffy so I can cuddle with her.








I love to hear Ella's answers and we always switch the questions up a bit.  We usually spend a bit of time laughing about the answer's and go off on a tangent about birthday's and places we like to visit. Have you tried mini interviews with your kids? I highly recommend them!

 ps. I used this handy app for a quick edit to the photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it