Thursday 17 May 2012

Mini Interview Series and that Giggle!

Here is my second post in the mini interview series.  They really are so fun! I think I learn something new every time and their answer's seem to get more complex too (they grow soo quick!).  You already got a chance to meet Ella so now let's meet Finnian! 

What's your name? What's your favorite color?  My name is Finnian and I like blue.

What's your favorite toy to play with?
Trucks and trains and play dough. Because I love them!

When you grow big what do you want to be?
A baby fish.

What will you do as a baby fish?
Swim in the ocean and drink lots of water.

Would you rather play inside or outside?
Outside so you can lift me up in the air.

If you were going to cook a meal for daddy, mommy and Ella what would it be? Nuts. Because squirrels eat them and I like squirrels.

What is your favorite book? The Caboose, The Caboose that really got loose. (it's this book)

What is your favorite thing to wear?
My wellie boots so I can go outside.

What's your favorite thing to do with mommy?
Go to the shop.

What's your favorite thing to do with daddy?
Eat breakfast!


This is a really great way to start a conversation with a three year old little boy who tends to be on the quiet side until you start peaking his interest. There are lots of silly jokes and adventure's that usually involve trains, boats and of course trucks that always follow.  I think when I asked Finn these questions he really wanted to be outside ;)

This is last in our wee series hope you enjoyed them. What questions would you ask? If you've already tried them what's your funniest answer? I'd love to hear your suggestions!

xo
ps. This app is great for a quick photo edit!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it