Tuesday 8 May 2012

Iconic Style


Jacqueline Kennedy
 
I think it is fascinating how one person's take on fashion has such an incredible impact on the masses. When I think of fashion I think of real people wearing real clothes. I like trends but try not to get to caught up in the want. I really have to love a piece of clothing and picture myself in it for more than a season.

I have been embracing motherhood for four years (almost five, my baby girl is growing so quick).  I think there has been a definite shift in what I like to wear or maybe I am just starting to find my real style. (it's only taken 33 years) These days I appreciate the 'timeless piece' and love to accessorize with hair, bracelets, shoes! Its hard to go wrong with a good fabric too! I think if it feels good why would you not want to wear it, right?! Here are a few of my own timeless fashion icons.

 


I wonder who Ella will love in her time to come...  
Maybe her or even her. Do you have a fashion icon you follow? I'd love to hear your thoughts!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it