Friday 25 May 2012

Have a Relaxing Weekend!

Bouquet - Wild flowers

     Wow! Would you believe its Friday already?  This week has been pretty up and down for me and I'm really looking forward to a few days of winding down.  Things get kind of crazy when its just the two of us and I think I am a bit family and friends homesick.  Living around the world is great but not being able to take everyone with you is not so great ;) Trying to keep some spare time to catch up with Colum is proving challenging these days with the energetic duo and the late nights of catch up work.  So this weekend I think there is a bike ride or two in store and a packed picnic lunch.  Ella and Finnian love picnics! And Colum and I get a chance to get away from the computers ;)  I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend!  

Check out some links from the week

gorgeous dress

how did I not see these until now

interesting article

more pretty halo's here

in case you missed it

more about this next week

not sure what to do with this

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it