Friday 11 May 2012

Have A Lovely Weekend!!

Credit

Happy Friday! This weekend I am really looking forward to some sunshine! We have a few things planned for the kids on Saturday (we're off to the firehouse to feed Fin's current obsession for fire trucks). I would love to finally pin down a flower girl dress and ring barrier outfit for my sister's wedding coming up in August (girls seem to have so many choices, its only a matter of choosing but trying to find smart shorts for boys, not so easy). Most of all I can't wait to enjoy that Saturday morning cup of coffee with Colum, coffee always tastes best on Saturday! Do you have any plans for the weekend? Any Mother's Day brunch to go too? Have a lovely weekend!

Here are bits and pieces I loved this week if your in the blogging mood!

I had to take notes with this awesome article 






ps. Thanks so much for stopping by! I can't wait to share a whole lot more with you ~ xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it