Friday 18 May 2012

Have a Fun Weekend!

Photo Credit
photo credit

Can't wait for the long weekend! It gets tricky trying to juggle everything and an extra day added to the weekend is always a good idea ;) Colum and I thought we would plan to do nothing and try do a bit of catch up on life stuff.  Ella and I bought some plants at the farmer's market yesterday so we are going to get them in some soil and I think all this awesome weather calls for a barbeque!! What do you have planned? Have a fun weekend!

Here's a few things from the 'net this week

A song 

Would you try this

Cool Tumblr

might try this idea!

this could be really handy

I'm looking for sunglasses anyone have these?

Was thinking this might be a nice gift for my sister and her fiance (they love crack pie)


nice hat for summer

Thank goodness can't beat a good cup of coffee!

xo

ps. I have some cool stuff lined up for next weeks posts! See you then ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it